The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge has been voted “Best Safari Lodge” in Zimbabwe for 17 years and is listed on Conde Nast Travellers Gold List.
The lodge is set high on a natural plateau, the westward facing lodge looks out over the Zambezi National Park and is situated just 4KM from the beautiful Victoria Falls, which is one of Southern Africa’s biggest attractions.
Guests at the lodge get to enjoy uninterrupted views of spectacular African sunsets and year round game at its on-site waterhole. The Lodge is ideally positioned in such a way as to offer a taste of Africa to all of its guests.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge was designed for the utmost luxury and offers outstanding hospitality together with an authentic wildlife experience. It’s also an ideal base for those touring the Falls themselves and the many nearby attractions.
It also offers guests a complimentary shuttle service to one of the true natural wonders of the world and also to the town.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge offers 72 bedrooms, all of which feature the highest level of sophistication and comfort. They are decorated in abundantly coloured ethnic fabrics and fittings.
Each room has its own private balcony that overlooks the unfenced Zambezi National Park, most of which look onto the central waterhole where you can watch as animals come for a drink.
Each of the standard rooms has either a double bed or twin beds, a bathroom with a luxury bath and separate shower, and a balcony overlooking the national park and facing the stunning African sunset.
The spacious Deluxe Rooms each have their own mini bar and private balcony with exclusive views of the waterhole. Five of these rooms accommodate a roll-away bed for a child under 12 years.
Then King Suites are duplex style, with a spacious lounge which leads onto a private balcony which gives spectacular views. Facilities include mini bar, variety of coffee table, books and a guest toilet/cloakroom. An open staircase leads up to the bedroom and en-suite raised bathroom with a large luxury bath and separate shower cubicle with massaging jets. There are telephones in lounge, bedroom and bathroom.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge offers guests first class facilities they can use at their leisure. These facilities include:
- – 24-hour reception services
- – VISA, American Express and MasterCard accepted
- – Complimentary hourly bus shuttle to the village market
- – Bus shuttle to Victoria Falls Rainforest for hotel residents
- – Curio shop and activities desk
- – Guest library, private residents’ lounge and games room
- – Swimming pool with sun deck
- – TV lounge with satellite link
- – Complimentary Wi-fi access from all rooms and public areas
- – Facilities for guests with disabilities
- – Private shower facilities for early-arrival and late check-out
- – Babysitting service (advance notice required)
- – Restaurant/Bar
- – Pool Deck
- – Viewing Deck
- – Conference Rooms
- – Wedding Venue
There are many activities that guests at the Lodge can take part in during their stay. Listed below are just a few that the Lodge has to offer:
- – Hide sits (where we get you closer to the animals)
- – Guided safari walks
- – Nature trails and bird watching
- – Swimming pool with sun deck
- – Award winning restaurants and bars
- – Private bush dinners
- – Bungee jumping
- – Game drives and Night drives
- – Golf (on a ‘Gary Player’ designed course)
- – River and dinner cruises
- – White water rafting
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Tel: +263 13 43211-20 or +263 13 43201