Sheraton Tunis Hotel & Towers is perfectly located in the central business and diplomatic district overlooking the entire city of Tunis.
Thee hotel’s knowledgeable concierge service will put you at ease, making restaurant reservations or recommending local attractions, including the Arab Medina, the Roman Ruins of Carthage, The picturesque village of Sid Bou Saied and the Bardo Museum.
This Tunisia hotel offers 285 guest rooms all featuring balconies with city views. The Towers rooms include evening cocktail service and hors d’oeuvres in private Towers Lounge.
Guests can keep in touch at the hotel’s full-service business centre offering 24-hour Internet and e-mail access through WIFI, you will always feel connected. The hotel also offers thoughtful services like complimentary parking and a car-rental desk right on the premises.
You can energise at the hotel’s state-of-the-art SPA and fitness centre, take a plunge in our outdoor swimming pool, or utilise our indoor whirlpool with aqua gym. Their SPA services also include everything from balneotherapy, hydrotherapy to massages and beauty treatments.
Standard Superior Room
Enjoy the comfort of the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed in all 178 Standard Superior Rooms with its plush mattress and cozy duvet. Room facilities include:
- Access to indoor & outdoor swimming pool
- Offers stunning views of the city
- Iron and ironing board and high speed WIFI
- Modern work area, large screen television
- Fitness centre, in-room safety box
Deluxe Rooms are generously sized. Elegant and so inviting, a matchless combination of stunning design and carefully selected colours and materials. Room facilities include:
- Queen-size beds, a lounge area and work desk
- HD TV with satellite/cable TV channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet access etc.
Club Rooms are located on the 5th floor and they are well-equipped offering VIP amenities and full access to the exclusive Club Lounge. Room amenities include:
- Fruit basket in your room upon arrival
- Complimentary buffet breakfast at the club lounge
- Tea, Coffee, snacks and drinks throughout the day
- Complimentary internet access at the Club Lounge
- In-room safe, flat screen TV/ cable TV channels
Junior Suites come with separate living room and offer the ultimate comfort, a VIP service and full access to exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge. Free access to the Club Lounge includes:
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast
- Tea, coffee, snacks and drinks throughout the day
- Complimentary Internet access at the Club Lounge
- Free access to the fitness facilities
- Wardrobe and slippers
The all-day dining L’Oliveraie restaurant is open to hotel guests and to the public for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It enables you to start your day with a fresh juice and coffee. Whether it is À la carte or buffet, “L’Oliveraie” offers a variety of International dishes.
- Cuisine: Regional/International
- Operating: 7 days a week
- Buffet: 6 a.m. till 10 a.m.
- Lunch: 12:30 p.m. till 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 7:00 p.m. till 11 p.m.
- Atmosphere: A la Carte and Buffet
Azzurro restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine. Dine like the Italian do, starting with antipasti, followed by a selection of pasta or risotto intermediate and main menu, all rounded off with delicious desserts. Your dining experience will reach an entire new level.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Operating: Monday to Saturday
- Dinner: 7:00 p.m. till 11 p.m.
- Atmosphere: Live entertainment
Walima offers traditional cuisine of Tunisia with À la carte menu. As Tunisia was long a seafaring nation famed for the spices, the menu contains some interesting combinations of best ingredients to replicate the finest and authentic traditional cooking. Opening times: Monday to Saturday from 12:30 until 15:00 & from 19:30 until 23:00
Sheraton Tunis Hotel & Towers
Avenue de la Ligue Arabe, B.P. 345,
Tunis Carthage Cedex 1080,
Tel: +216 71 782 100